Barbados Sports & Recreation
Barbados is one of the sporting capitals of the Caribbean, and the ideal spot for an active vacation, or to relax and enjoy a favourite activity either as a participant or spectator!
Barbados Sports Directory:
Barbados Sports (on/over land)
- Boogie Boarding/
- Glass Bottom Boats
- Hobie Cat Cruises
- Scuba Diving
Sports & Activities
- Enjoy a round on this fair but challenging 6,805 yard course. The 18 hole golf course at the Barbados Golf Club features gently rolling hills and wide open fairways with magnificent trees and beautiful lakes.
- High Seas Fishing Charters tailors your fishing trip especially for you from aggressive fishing to a relaxing day on the water with family and friends.
- Ideally located a stone’s throw from the Carlisle Bay Marine Park, The Dive Shop Ltd. offers great diving and snorkeling adventures. Explore fascinating wrecks and see beautiful tropical fish.
- Enjoy a day of fishing with Legacy Fishing Charters. Captains Dennis Marsh and Jono Jones boast over 30 years combined experience in deep sea and game fishing. Private 4, 6 or 8 hour charters available.
- Swim, sail, snorkel and be entertained on the exciting personalized catamaran cruises of Cool Runnings.
- Zed's Surfing Adventures offers surf lessons to those new to surfing and surf tours and packages to more experienced surfers. Or you can rent a surfboard and head out on your own.
For a list of sports events taking place this year, visit the Barbados Sporting Events
View the Barbados Activities Photo Gallery to see the range of sporting activities available in Barbados.